1. The Gala Auction will end on June 13th at 10:00 pm.
2. Bidding for the auction must be made in minimum increments as indicated on the items description on the website.
3. While bidding, make certain your bids are processed by the system on the website. You may also bypass the bid process by purchasing the item using the “Buy Now” option on the website.
4. All auction items that have been purchased on the gala website must be settled by July 17th.
Highest bidders will be notified by email and given directions on how to make a payment online using a major credit card. You may also mail a check.
Checks should be made out to
The National Urban Technology Center
25 Broadway 9th Floor
New York, NY 10004
You will confirm payment details when settling your item.
5. All auction items and services must be used within the time limits stipulated in the
Item description, or on the prize certificates, and are subject to the terms and conditions
stipulated by the donors. Unless otherwise specified, all auction items are assumed
to be used within one year, and dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual
convenience of the donor and buyer.
6. The Nation Urban Technology Center, Inc. (Urban Tech) assumes no liability, risk or
responsibility of the authenticity, quality or value of items. Moreover, Urban Tech
assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by any person traveling or
vacationing on any of the offered trips.
7. Descriptions of items have been made based on information provided by the donors
and are deemed reliable.
8. All items are sold “as is” and are subject to the conditions and restrictions stipulated
by the donors.
9. Winning bidders may not request refunds or exchanges from any donor or Urban Tech.
10. By participating in this auction, each bidder recognizes that neither Urban Tech nor
anyone who assists in the conduction of the auction shall be liable for any occurrence
resulting from the use of items and/or services sold.
11. Urban Tech reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before a final bid.